Wednesday 18 March 2015

Welcome Baby Elias!

I think this is a good platform to say... I love babies! What precious little miracles (one of my best friends delivers babies for a living and I hear OFTEN how every child coming into the world is a literal miracle)! And little Elias is no exception. First off, can we appreciate the name Elias for a little bit? I so appreciate that this is an easy name to pronounce at first glance, and is yet not an overly used name (I kept thinking, "I feel like I probably have heard the name Elias as a first name before... for sure") but yet, it's not so uncommon that you feel like you have to do name associations to remember it. This little man is full of energy, loves moving his arms and doing arm work outs, and melts your heart.
Congratulations, Kirk and Kirsten on your SUPER CUTE little world changer. I'm so excited for your family of three!

























No comments:

Post a Comment