Wednesday 25 November 2015

Aaron + Joanne: Married!

Aaron and Joanne. I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but this wedding... these two. Every corner I turned this day, I was floored with the amount of love, beauty, calmness (yes, wedding days can be calm! ;)), family ties & celebration. I seriously loved every minute of this wedding day, and it was such a pleasure to have been able to get to know Aaron, Joanne and their family. I'm so happy for these high school sweethearts and the life they live. Aaron and Joanne, congratulations! I am so, so grateful to you for asking me to photograph your big day. Bless you guys as you enter into marriage!
PS: I apologize for the abundance of photos that I blogged. There were just too many favourites! :)














































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment