Monday 23 November 2015

Brent + Vanessa: Married!


This was seriously the classiest wedding I have attended or photographed. My senses were on overload with all of the beauty, effort and amazing people that surrounded me the entire day! (Outdoor wedding during golden hour! The sweetest first look! The most AMAZING wedding dress! Grandma who I seriously thought was the queen! The moments and interactions with guests during the day were priceless.). Brent and Vanessa met while she worked and he volunteered at a senior's centre... seriously the sweetest meeting that I have ever heard of. The respect, honour and love that these two had for each other and for their families was amazing. Thank you, Brent and Vanessa, for the honour it was to capture your wedding day.


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment