Wednesday 12 April 2017

Welcome Baby Eli!

These three... dear to my heart ;) Eli is now way bigger, a little man as it seems! I've LOVED getting to know him over the past four and a bit months and I can confidently say, I grow more and more smitten with him each time we get to hang out. Some of my favourite things about this little man are: his untameable hair, his little half smirks, his laugh that sounds like half-squeak/half-laugh, and his easy going attitude. Caleb & Clara, I can't believe you guys are parents!! It's been such a joy walking alongside you guys these past five years and I'm so grateful God brought you into our lives. I love watching you grow from a family of two into a family of three, and I just can't wait for you to make more adorable little ones! ;) Love you guys!



























1 comment: