Friday 15 September 2017

Caleb & Tina: Married!

What can I say about Caleb & Tina's wedding day, other than it was beautiful, tons of fun, and we laughed quite a bit throughout the day! I met Caleb and Tina when I photographed Tina's older sister's wedding, Joanne and Aaron, two summers ago. What I love about Caleb and Tina is their laidbackness (if that is even a word :)), the subtle ways in which they show each other they care and love each other, and their kindness! You can always tell the type of person someone is by the people they surround themselves with - and their bridal party was one for the books! Such awesome people to spend my day with.
Caleb and Tina, thank you so much for including me in your special day!























 













































































No comments:

Post a Comment